Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Notices
No notices for now... :)

RTWolf app

3 posters

Go down

RTWolf app Empty RTWolf app

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:04 pm

1. Your first name: Randy
2. Your character's name: RTWolf
3. Your character's level: 105
4. Where you live Alabama, USA
5. Your age: 56
6. List previous guilds you were in: The Jammy Gits - Albatross Inc. - JL - No Rulz and USA_Eagles
7. How long were you in most recent guild: 2 months I was there to help a friend get his guild logo
8. State the approximate numbers of hours a week you expect you play. 20 to 50
9. List people that you know in -NoRulz-. I know several No Rulz members
10. What is your Abel handicap? -18
11. Please state that you have read and agree to I have read the rules and agree to them.

Back to top Go down

RTWolf app Empty Re: RTWolf app

Post by A_In_NS Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 pm

RT-- remind us why you left -NoRulz-? Thanks, A

So many times in and out of guild. If you come again, will you stay? Will you help us with coupon events?
A_In_NS
A_In_NS

Back to top Go down

RTWolf app Empty answer

Post by RTWolf1 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 pm

the answer is yes I will stay
the answer is yes I will get coupons

RTWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post by funny666 Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:18 pm

vote yes
for old member RTWolf's apply back
some points need explain as fllow

Hello!!!
Guild master and sub-master and each members of norulz

I’ve been in Norulz for a period of more than six months. I would like to consider Norulz as a family, from which I feel warmth and harmony. Norulz is really a very good family, where we enjoy much fun, and it is cherishing to meet people from all over the world. As an NoRulzer, I have been seeing 3 alternations of master. I’ve been seeing people withdraw from our guild, and new being went in. People dropped out for various reasons, but they are still our friends, no matter where they are .Of course, new friends are becoming more and more close to each other,
while I think the old ones are more worth cherishing.
There are some old ones who withdraw from NRz and wanna back to guild.we better welcome them back.

Reason is as follows:

1 An old member is to once experience during a long time of period,and everyone whetted to match to expect, his temper and human nature that many of us relatively with understood, although will produce various new opinion or change,but it be advantageous to the united to increases an association because it's easy for each other understands, can control and comprehend appropriately as a old memeber

2 We should hold a long-term and tolerant attitude to treat each member of nrz's, just be not injure the behavior of association benefits intentionally, should tolerate a processing, as a society is similar, impossibly whole is a good man, also impossibly whole is a bad person to constitute, various Pi person would have vitality together, would keep development and progress

3 The old member who have already withdrawn of nrz guild, once wanting to return to guild, affirmation would compare to cherish this to seldom tolerate more than last time,and must be always cherished the big family of this game more

4 Old members come back again after withdrawing and also explain a phenomenon:that is in his heart, the norulz is the best guild, and is the best elucidation of a typical model for coming back,

5 The member who withdraw norulz, majority still keep and keeping fairly good personality magic power, majority of them in the games are the worth trust of player, can drive the trust of most player, with it at outside bum, rather open the door to welcome they go home

Above is some of my opinions, member can discuss with it by repaly below please,

thanks a lot.
funny666
funny666

Back to top Go down

Post by funny666 Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:45 am

funny666 wrote:vote yes
for old member RTWolf's apply back
some points need explain as fllow

Hello!!! Guild master and sub-master and every members of norulz:
I’ve been in Norulz for a period of more than six months. I would like to consider Norulz as a family, from which I feel warmth and harmony. Norulz is really a very good family, where we enjoy much fun, and it is cherishing to meet people from all over the world.
As an NoRulzer, I have been seeing 3 alternations of master. I’ve been seeing people withdraw from our guild, and new being went in. People dropped out for various reasons, but they are still our friends, no matter where they are .Of course, new friends are becoming more and more close to each other, while I think the old ones are more worth cherishing..
There are some old ones who withdraw from NRz and wanna back to the guild. We should welcome them back, I think. Let’s forgive about what they have done. There are some reasons as follows:
1. An old member is to once experience during a long time of period, and everyone whetted to match to expect, his temper and human nature that many of us relatively with understood, although will produce various new opinion or change, but it be advantageous to the united to increases an association because it's easy for each other understands, can control and comprehend appropriately as a old member
2. We should keep tolerant to anyone of our NRers, instead of attacking each other. We need different people with different personalities to make NR a long-lived group. Different kinds of people make NR a better guild to communication and upgrade our skill-level.
3. Old members, who withdrew from guild, would spare more love to NR after they come back home; since they know NR is their home all their lives. Home is the only place that someone will always remember even though he has been out for a long time.
4 Old members come back again shows that: NR is the best guild ever in their hearts.
5 Majority of them, who had withdrawn norulz, are still keeping fairly good personality. They are trusted players in game. They are helpful for our guild. Let’s welcome them come back home.
The above are some of my opinions, anyone who have the opposite opinion please feel free to let us know. Let’s discuss it as follow. Thanks a lot.
funny666
funny666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 am

I think people who leave guild more than 3 times should have realized if they want to be here or not. I could understand once or twice, but sometimes i feel its a challenge to some to see if they can get back in only to leave a few days or weeks later. i used to have compassion for guild jumpers but i decided if they have left before they will again. I think there needs to be a special questionnaire for people who leave and come back and the first question should be why did you leave the first...second...third..fourth time? Im not voting because if it is Ryan playin this toon i will let others decide his fate... just throwing my 2c in.

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDan Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:45 am

FoldEm wrote:I think people who leave guild more than 3 times should have realized if they want to be here or not. I could understand once or twice, but sometimes i feel its a challenge to some to see if they can get back in only to leave a few days or weeks later. i used to have compassion for guild jumpers but i decided if they have left before they will again. I think there needs to be a special questionnaire for people who leave and come back and the first question should be why did you leave the first...second...third..fourth time? Im not voting because if it is Ryan playin this toon i will let others decide his fate... just throwing my 2c in.

+1
BubbaDan
BubbaDan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down