Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Notices
No notices for now... :)

Mungoo app

3 posters

Go down

Mungoo app Empty Mungoo app

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Your first name: Hayden
*Your character's name: Mungoo
*Your character's level: 99
*Your age: 24
*List previous guilds you were in: 3_lions, EffSeven
*approximate numbers of hours a week I expect to play: 50+
*List people that I know in -NoRulz-: Played few holes With Leffty, And have spoken to few Other members in -NoRulz-

I have read and agreed to the "What We Expect From -NoRulz- Members".
I Mungoo (Hayden) have read the rules and what is expected of NoRulz members

Thanks for Reading and hope to see you all again!.

Back to top Go down

Mungoo app Empty Re: Mungoo app

Post by Leffty Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Yes from me.
Leffty
Leffty

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDan Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:57 am

App for GITH
by Mungoo » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:43 am

1. 23, Mungoo, This will be my 6th year playing Shot Online, First Char
2. Have been in no Guilds since ive made the character Shocked Shocked
3. I am from Australia, Nsw, Sydney
4. I was a student of dekart and could say he is a friend
5. No i dont have a problem playing Forneus!!
6. Yes i can supply my own marbles
7. No i dont use Vent

Re: App for GITH
by Mungoo » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:20 am

i have been on and off for 6 years and the lvl 77 wasnt my first character he was my 2nd my 1st character got scammed/hacked and i was with Green_Edge (SkillsThatKills) on my 1st character then the lvl 77(2nd char) was guildless and stuff was too expensive for me so i sold my stuff and made a wotan
Thanks.

Re: App for GITH
by Mungoo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:46 am

use are gronks shouldnt matter what guild ive been in get a life u mad loosers i play this game in my spare time not full time like u twats Shocked Shocked

After reading the long, involved, dodgy application on GITH forum, I have to vote NO!
BubbaDan
BubbaDan

Back to top Go down

Mungoo app Empty Application

Post by Mungoo-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:12 am

That was not me m8 i can honestly swear on my mothers and fathers life that that was not me, my friend from QLD came to visit me in NSW and he playes this game to his Game Name is InSomniiac, and i left the computer on incase i got an replies from GITH and didnt realise i was still logged on and after he wrote that i could not delete it but yes as i said i can swear on my families life that was not me

Mungoo--

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDan Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:33 am

The last post that I quoted is not the problem, the 1st 2 posts made Mon Oct 18th by you stated this was your 1st char (see above), in no guilds, then you recanted and stated you were in Green_Edge with SkillThatKills, that was hacked/scammed. Now you admit to being in 2 other guilds, I find this quite dodgy and my vote stays NO.
This is only my opinion, and I am just a regular member.
BubbaDan
BubbaDan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mungoo-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Yes SkillsThatKills was My first Character when i started this game and i was off and on cause of business, i went away for 1year and when i had returned home i logged on to Shot Online and had noticed my stuff was gone, so i deleted that character and made 2 of the cheapest characters in the game so i could afford stuff for them, Names: Mungoo, Flavoured both on same account. and when i applied for GITH i did not join a guild it was after they had said i no i joined 3-Lions and EffSeven, i was With Green_Edge on my 1st toon which i no longer have, if i knew you had to write down guilds you have been in with characters that have been deleted i would have wrote them down.
Thank you if there is anything else i can make more sense to you guys just ask and i will provide any information.

Mungoo--

Back to top Go down

Post by Leffty Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Do I smell another GITH-like application process?? lol! We all have made and deleted toons at one time or another. But I have to question the tone of your buddies response. Don't need to see that kind of stuff here for sure.
Leffty
Leffty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mungoo-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 pm

He lives about a 34hour drive from where i am so no their would not be any of that im just trying to help collect coupons and do whatever i can to help the guild, and i understand if you guys dont want me in the guild but if there is anything i can do to change your mind let me know.

Mungoo--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 am

looks all abit funny to me!

i say NO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingi Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:04 am

Sorry. Your app was denied. GL to find good guild. m8

Jingi

Back to top Go down