Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Notices
No notices for now... :)

Left a few things out (JCRBiskit)

Go down

Left a few things out  (JCRBiskit) Empty Left a few things out (JCRBiskit)

Post by JCRBiskt Tue May 25, 2010 10:21 am

Hello JCRBiskit again.

I will start from the Beginning. Name is Jason aka JCRBiskit. I am 34 yrs old from a little town in Missouri USA called Boonville. I am a lvl 94 Belz SP but workin on obtaining TP.

A few guilds I have been in are UKCelts when I first started playing the game. then I met a few people from RP Golf guild and went there. But they got to where noone was ever on so I left and went to Band of Brothers. Had some Personal Problems that arose so I left them and went to Hired_Drivers until it was terminated then Rejoined with Band of Brothers until approx a week ago. Which leaves me where I am today. Applying for No Rulz

I usually try to play the game atleast 5 hours a day...But usually ends up being about 8-10 hours a day depending on if they wife is off or not.

I have read and absolutely agree with the terms set forth to become a member of No Rulz and will undoubtly do my part to help keep the Guild Room for all to use.

Thank you Again,

Jason Aka JCRBiskit

JCRBiskt

Back to top Go down