Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Notices
No notices for now... :)

Lo-key application ( keeny related)

4 posters

Go down

Lo-key application ( keeny related) Empty Lo-key application ( keeny related)

Post by keeny Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:57 am

I (keeny) was pass on my a good friend of mine with this character. well I wouldn't say its my character , but I do play this character alot as we cross share our character alot. He is pretty on and off with hs work. As my gold plus run out this month, I will switch over to play this character. its a level 101 character with abel HC -6. Please kindly advise what I have to do to get it in guild.

A little info about the original owner. He is 32, Single, Male, not gay, from US, old friend for 6 years now. Very shy. love woman. He is on like few hours a week, not too much time as he have other commitment. So to all the kind members, g.m , sub... kindly advice Smile thanks

Keeny
keeny
keeny

Back to top Go down

Lo-key application ( keeny related) Empty Re: Lo-key application ( keeny related)

Post by seagull Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:06 am

keeny wrote:

He is 32, Single, Male, not gay,
LOLOLOLOL
cant see that going down too well with BUBBA

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
seagull
seagull

Back to top Go down

Lo-key application ( keeny related) Empty Re: Lo-key application ( keeny related)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:47 am

my opinion....shared accounts are chit and I don´t think its very good for the guild...
NO

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDan Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 am

Shared accounts should not be allowed in NR IMHO, so I vote no on both accounts.
BubbaDan
BubbaDan

Back to top Go down

Post by keeny Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:15 am

so I have to quit with keeny from norulz too?
keeny
keeny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 am

hmm if you cross share then it will be no change to past lol
didn´t see this....
hey it´s a game and we all want fun here...so no need to quit or things i think
not different then if any1 has a 2nd toon in guild imo

Back to top Go down

Post by keeny Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 am

i'm withdrawing the application. thank you all for reading. thank you those who reject me. Good day.
keeny
keeny

Back to top Go down

Post by Gringoly Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:05 am

keeny please contact me in game so I can understand what you want to do here. ty.

Grin
Gringoly
Gringoly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down