Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Notices
No notices for now... :)

PhilLeefty app

2 posters

Go down

PhilLeefty app Empty PhilLeefty app

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:19 am

Hello ladies and gents, My name is Billy im 29 years old and I live in Seattle Wa USA. My Toon name is PhilLeefty and im about 15% away from lvl 70. I have been playing SO for about a year now I was in one other guild called 2Wasted was in that guild for about 4 months. I only left cause no one was ever online. My current HC on abel is 0 but that im working on and am accepting the challange of that course Smile its fun! I relly hope you all constider me as a new member. I relly look forward to playing with you all and learning from the best..I play everynight for about 3 hrs or so. so im on all the time.. I know a few people in guild as well. Chickenlittle, rrfish,Funny666 just to name a few.. I think thats all Smile) if theres anything els you guys want to know just holla.. Thanks Happy Golfing..

1. Your first name: Billy
2. Your character's name: PhilLeefty
3. Your character's level: 70
4. Where you live (e.g., USA, west): Seattle, USA
5. Your age: 29
6. List previous guilds you were in: 2Wasted
7. How long were you in most recent guild: 4 months
8. State the approximate numbers of hours a week you expect you play: 20
9. List people that you know in -NoRulz-.
Chickenlittle, rrfish,Funny666
10. What is your Abel handicap? 0

11. Why would you like to join -NoRulz-?

12. Please state that agree to "What We Expect From -NoRulz- Members", which can be found here:
https://norulz.canadian-forum.com/apply-to-join-norulz-f9/for-new-members-of-norulz-t71.htm

[Moderator note:
I edited this into a format we can more easily read. The red questions are yet to be answered. PS: Billy, bro -- get a spell checker on that browser Smile]

Back to top Go down

PhilLeefty app Empty Re: PhilLeefty app

Post by Gringoly Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 am

heya Phil.

If you are applying to NoRz...please follow the instructions for the "Apply to NoRz" section on site.

thanks much
Gringoly
Gringoly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilLeef Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 am

Hi there again, I would like to join NoRulz because like i said before there the best guild out there.. To be a part of that would just be an honor. I expect to become a pro at able and help with coups.. Also the main reason to start some friend ships that would never end as long as im playing SO witch will prolly be as long as the game is going lol im hooked hehe.. To learn from the best players out there would also be a honor.I know i have alot to learn and i know theres ways to play able just havnt found it yet.. The challange is great i love it.. As far as the spelling.. Sorry about that lol not the best at it Smile) Thanks again.. Happy Golfin Smile

PhilLeef

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDan Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Let me help you. Post your answers to this, in this format. Then you will have appplied to NR. Just follow the format and answer in the space provided. BD

https://norulz.canadian-forum.com/t496-application-questions-read-if-applying
BubbaDan
BubbaDan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down