Notices
No notices for now... :)

JESTER_ Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JESTER_ Application

Post by JESTER__ on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 pm

1. Your first name: Rikk
2. Your character's name: JESTER_ ( Main ) | Von Helsing 106 ( storage )
3. Have you ever changed your char's name: No
4. If you have changed your char name, list orig/all names used:
5. Your character's level: 110
6. Where you live (e.g., USA, west): Canada
7. Your age: 46
8. List previous guilds you were in: CnC, NoRulz , 3Lions
9. How long were you in most recent guild: 1 1/2 years
10. State the approximate numbers of hours a week you expect you play: 14 +
11. List people that you know in -NoRulz-: too many to list , about 95% of NoRulz
12. What is your Abel handicap? -14
13. Why would you like to join -NoRulz-? was my home, like to come home Smile
14. Please state that agree to "What We Expect From -NoRulz- Members", which can be found here: I agree

If you were in -NoRulz- before, please remind us why you left. Thanks. removed for being a JESTER jocolor

Three active members must post to your application vouching for you as a good addition to -NoRulz-. The GM will have the final say.

-----------------------

JESTER__

Back to top Go down

Re: JESTER_ Application

Post by starlight4619 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:08 am

Well, Where do I start. Hmm.. how bout by saying no.. Hell no even.
Jester and I use to be friends in the game and on Facebook. But I removed him from both. After I told him why via Facebook he continued to send me messages on Facebook EVEN tho I plainly told him I didnt want to talk to him anymore. Finally I had to completely Block him from Facebook to stop the messages.
As for the reason I deleted him.. Well I dont care to air that all here but if anyone wants to know feel free to ask me privately.
That being said, If you all vote him in and accept him I will not quit But
I will not play in a room or game w/ him.
He will not be welcome in my rooms
If I call for players .. he will not be included in the invitation.
I will not say hello or goodbye to him.
I will not Acknowledge him.. PERIOD.
I told him he does not exist to me anymore and that stands.
So do what ya like friends. I've made my position clear though.
Enough said.
Rhonda
starlight4619

Back to top Go down

Post by funtime2 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:17 am

Well now....

That's awkward, as a new member of NR I thought I would post a message in support of Jester. I know him from 3L and he has always been good fun and good to play with.

So I will just say I hope his conflict with Rhonda can be resolved somehow....

In peace

Frank
funtime2

Back to top Go down

Post by JESTER__ on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 am

Well I feel I should respond to Rhonda .. we used to be good friends play many rounds together .. she started to hang out with the likes of lil zyg and a guy named Black Caviar, for a week these 2 people would come into our " pw " rooms and insult my family , my mother, and all out barrage of insults ,until one day I told her enough is enough with these guys , told her I was going to send SS showing the insults, she mentioned if I did that I would no longer be her friend, Black Caviar was banned for a week I believe. I messaged her one time after this, she removed me as a friend in game and on facebook.

She wants to hang out with shady people that's her choice, in this instance her friends deserved more then a temp ban . feel free to ask lmn8 as he was there when the insults were flying, as I mentioned I messaged her one time after the insults and have never messaged her again.

ciao

JESTER__

Back to top Go down

application Jester

Post by golfluck01 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:56 pm

hello guys.

i know Jester a long long time , apart from the differences he has with Rhonda i have to judge in a personal matter.
i know Jester as a good guy from NRz and from 3Lions , all together about 4+ years , even tho he allways has is own opinion in the game ( and sometimes dont know when to shut up Rolling Eyes ) i would really like Jester to come back in NRz , i really really hope that Rhonda and Rikk can make up somehow , i am not here to judge anyone or pick sides.

i vote Yes ......

golfluck01

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight4619 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:43 pm

First off I dont know lil zyg. Played in a room w/ him once or twice. Second.. My friend barely knew lil zyg. Just happened to join the same guild for a while. Third..Yes they had words. I'm sure plenty insults were exchanged BUT the only reason he came in the pw room is because it was my room and just wanted to say hi to me and other NoRulz friends. He even made a room for us on his private Vent that said "NoRulz peeps" when SO's severs were messed up.
Fourth: he message me a few times on Facebook not one. Maybe he was drunk and forgot.
Finally If a person has to send a ss to the powers that be for insults.. They have no business playing this game. Handle your own problems. The only reason I would ever send a screen shot of anyone is if I was scammed. This is a very Childish way to deal w/ your problems.
starlight4619

Back to top Go down

Post by shagger on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi , this is not a casting vote purely cause i have been in NR for all of about 2seconds but i thought id just have a little say on it

Id like to say that Jester was one of the " few " guys at 3L to make me feel welcome , always up for a chat always up for a game, didnt have a problem with him at all.

Rhonda has been nothing but nice to me in the guild , always saying hello , and played a Gleiger mastery with her the other day , she was pleasant and has made me feel very welcome in the guild

Their is definitively some history there , for what it is , i think it needs to me worked out between Jester / Rhonda and the Subs / GM of NoRules, if nothing can be resolved well so be it , at least the group tried

Goodluck with this issue

Shags

shagger

Back to top Go down

Post by aero on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:26 am

hi, this is aero, which in NR for long enough to have a say, hehe, i guess, to those who know me for long.

i affirm jester to re-join NR since he left NR for some reasons about 3 years ago, if my memory is correct, and at that time i was trying to retain him. Now i am so happy that he decided to come back.

Good luck.

aero

aero

Back to top Go down

Post by CuzICan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:11 am

I would like to clarify something here. Jester left NRz because he was voted out by all the subs. If I remember correctly the current GM at the time booted him.

CuzICan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingi on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 am

You are right. Cuz.
I booted Jester from this guild coz he caused many problems for many guildies when I was GM. He never left this guild but guild booted him.

Jingi

Back to top Go down

application Jester

Post by golfluck01 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 am

people crow up , people change.

think SUB's and GM have to agree together to let him in or tell him no

goodluck Crying or Very sad

golfluck01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gringoly on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 am

I was a submaster when Jester was asked to leave NoRulz. During that time, i witnessed trouble with Jester and several different guildees & submasters on many occasions. My vote to remove him from guild was easy for me, as he was causing so many problems.

We have a great group of guildees at NoRulz and in an effort to preserve the current "cool" atmosphere here, I vote NO to Jester being allowed to re-join NoRulz.

Sorry man, I've known you for quite awhile, but I think this would be the best decision for the Guild Exclamation
Gringoly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by polly114 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:17 am

On reading above comments, I agree with Phil, we have a compatable group and would not like to see any of our guildies uncomfortable or under duress by bringing in someone known to create problems, we don't need nor tolerate drama within our guild, sorry but my vote is no

polly114

Back to top Go down

Post by JESTER__ on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:21 am

thanks for the considerations ...

cheers

JESTER__

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down