No notices for now... :)

M-ar-K application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M-ar-K application

Post by M-ar-K on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:45 am

1. Your first name: Mark
2. Your character's name: M-ar-K
3. Have you ever changed your char's name: yes
4. If you have changed your char name, list orig/all names used: Vickter, Happy2Land
5. Your character's level:90
6. Where you live (e.g., USA, west):USA, NY
7. Your age:40
8. List previous guilds you were in:Not Par Enough, Kaddyshack, Ace-of-Clubs
9. How long were you in most recent guild: about 1 1/2 years. I didn't play for about 1 year of that. I recently began playing again.
10. State the approximate numbers of hours a week you expect you play:7-14
11. List people that you know in -NoRulz-: i have only chatted with some in the square
12. What is your Abel handicap? +8, I just started working specifically on getting this down to meet the -4. I would like to be a contributor to the guild through coupons (will use marbles), and other forms of involvement.
13. Why would you like to join -NoRulz-? I started S.O. around 2007. I was very active in NotParEnough for a couple years. I couldn't get people motivated to play more or to even try for a guild house. I bought a bunch of marbles and guild levelers to try and help the guild. At this point I became discouraged and noticed KaddyShack was offering open tournaments. I joinned KaddyShack. After a while, this guild began to change and it was as fun. I had a friend with Ace-of-Clubs. He asked me to join him there. So I did. Things weren't to active and I needed to step away for a time. I have recently returned and there was hardly anyone on in Ace-of-Clubs. I have watched -NoRulz- guild since I first started playing. This guild seems to be stable, with a level of activity that I would ike to be a part of. I don't mind doing my share to contibute to the guild (marbles, guild levelers, participation in tournaments and events). I know I am only level 90 and am only +8 at the moment. But, if given a chance I can promise that I will not disappoint. Thanks for reading Smile
14. Please state that agree to "What We Expect From -NoRulz- Members", which can be found here: I agree to "What We Expect..."
http://norulz.canadian-forum.com/apply-to-join-norulz-f9/for-new-members-of-norulz-t71.htm

M-ar-K

Back to top Go down

Handicap on its way down

Post by M-ar-K on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:00 pm

I am at +3 handicap now on Abel. Need to figure out hole 14 still. Been watching videos and such. Have charted most of my clubs to try and make the adjustments needed. Any guidance would be greatly welcomed.

M-ar-K

Back to top Go down

Re: M-ar-K application

Post by polly114 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:13 am

look me up for a round mark polly114

polly114

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post by M-ar-K on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 am

Thank you polly! And sorry I missed your invite to an Abel round Incognito. I was teaching a class.
Mark

M-ar-K

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

no problem hit me up whenever you are free

btw its and L not an i lol

Last edited by Icognito on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by polly114 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Had a round with mark, very nice fellow, good family man, has a good handle on Abel and as he levels will play abel better than me lol, I say yes . he'll make a good guild member

polly114

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Add me to your f/list mark. We can play sometime. if Polly says yes then a big YES from me too. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 pm

mark gets a yes from me, trying hard to get the hcp and good all around personality, think he will fit in well cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Intense1 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:06 pm

I vote yes also
Intense1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top