Notices
No notices for now... :)

read please jingi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

read please jingi

Post by erick141 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:13 am

m8 sometimes u gotta understand 1 thing...people dont quit on a mastery because they are full time quitters or because they enjoy quitting and loosing exp...sometimes people quit because they have to do something important that for bad luck pop up while on mastery

erick141

Back to top Go down

Re: read please jingi

Post by Jingi on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:05 am

I've been playing this game for this 5years and watching many many quitters. Do you really think all quitters fit to your logic? Surely No. I've been taking various experience so I can surely understand there are cases that players must have quit for emergency/important reason as you said. I don't call them quitters.
After Hitting OB/bad shot ...keeping bad score.... fighting with partner/opponent he quit. So I call him a quitter. Am I wrong?
The proof(screenshot) I have is all including these situation.(chat/score...etc) I'm making quitters list based on the proof. We can't judge who is a quitter without thinking that situation.
Can you still say I don't understand what a quitter is?

Jingi

Jingi

Back to top Go down

jingi

Post by erick141 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:25 pm

no i can only say that u are some bored old guy that spends time making a game a personal deal in other words, get a life and try to improve yourself Very Happy

erick141

Back to top Go down

Post by keeny on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 pm

go fuck yourself.... you quit, and you still wanna bullshit? If you have urgent stuff to do, basically if you tell everyone nicely, no one will take you as a quitter... rather go off without a word and you expect respect?

Jingi is a sub, its his love,duty and responsibilities to filter who's good and bad. The whole guild is behind him, because we trust and believe him.

Want to insult him, why don't you go pee a pool, and look at yourself.

seriously, Go fuck yourself.
keeny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top